Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 4

So far, I am not very good at this update thing...

So this week I ran half of a 5k.  And by running, I mean running until we got to a hill and then walking up a hill, then running again.  This scares me.  I have a full 5k in just over 2 weeks.  I need to get moving.  But I did the half of a 5k in 20 minutes.  That's not terrible for the first one.  If I would have done the second loop it would have been much slower.  So I feel good because I know I am getting better.  I can feel that I am getting better.  But part of me is frustrated because I am not getting better fast enough.  I need to stay focused on training and get more serious.  I am hoping that the races leading up to January will help keep me honest and moving.  I think part of me is looking at the long term and thinks that January is so far away.  It's going to get here quick and I need to take advantage of the time I have to keep it moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment